One of IANTD differentials in the formation of any confident and safe IANTD Diver is our training philosophy known as:
- WATER - Wisdom, Attitude, Training, Experience and Repetition.
A relaxed confident diver is a safe diver who will enjoy exploring inner-space and pursue diving adventures for a lifetime.
by Tom Mount
This Program is designed for those individuals already involved in deep diving activities, but is not intended to be used as an enticement to divers who are content to remain in Sport or EANx diving limits.
How deep can you dive with the IANTD Trimix Diver (OC, SCR, CCR) Program?
No dives may be conducted to depths greater than 330fsw (100msw).
What do you need to enroll in this program?
- Open Circuit
- IANTD Technical Diver, Technical Cave Diver, Technical Wreck Diver, Normoxic Trimix Diver or equivalent.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years old.
- Must provide proof of a minimum of 200 logged dives, of which at least 25 were to depths between 140 fsw (42 msw) and 200 fsw (60 msw) or sufficient experience doing technical dives to satisfy the instructor that the student has the ability and knowledge to continue into this level of training.
- Must be a qualified IANTD Rebreather Normoxic Trimix Diver
- Must be a minimum of 21 years old.
- Must provide proof of a minimum of 50 hours on the rebreather to be used.
What is the minimum materials requirements?
- For Rebreather: IANTD Rebreather Trimix Diver Student Kit
- For Open Circuit: IANTD Trimix Diver Student Kit.
What this program must include?
- Academic Sessions
- Confined Water Sessions
- Survival Skills;
- Practice of SCUBA diving equipment configuration including redundancy and streamlining;
- Practice use of reel and line ... and much more.
- Out of Gas Scenario;
- Open Water Sessions
- Regulator Failure Drill, Practice of ALL Emergency Scenarios and much more ...
What makes an IANTD class different?
- More knowledge!
- More Practical Skills & Emergency Drills
- Focus on have better, more confortable and safer divers
Why you should enroll to an IANTD Programs?
- Simply because Train Divers is What Does Best;
- IANTD is always ahead of time and leading the diving education as we are known to be always the First to Teach;
- IANTD has a well elaborated and progressive training.
Just to list a few of classes you can enroll in after this one!
- Trimix Diver (OC, SCR, CCR)
- Technical Wreck Diver (OC Only)
- Rebreather Wreck Diver (SCR, CCR)